I'm reading the book Eat, Pray, Love by Elizabeth Gilbert and came across the idea that every city has a word that describes it. The example in the book is Rome = Sex.
This intrigues me. What is the word for Minneapolis? I said "Independent" and Adub suggested "Intelligent." Billings? "Striving"
What about my family? I think it was "Survival" for awhile...then "Blend" but now I think it's "Accept."
And what about me? What is my word? What am I obsessed with? "Balance" - I'm obsessed with finding balance. One leg is about an inch longer than the other. I've never had balance. I don't think it's possible to have when I'm obsessed ... not even if I'm obsessed with balance. It's a conundrum.
"Glue," said a co-worker. "You're Super-Glue!" Just remember, put superglue in the wrong place and it's your worst enemy.
2 comments:
hee hee. Watch where you put that! I'm glad you're back, super-glue girl!
Where is my sister at?
We need to get her back on here, so I have something fun to do at work!
Post a Comment