Apparently I'm commitment phobic. I'm a "passive commitment phobe" (I personally hate that label) in that I choose partners who are "active commitment phobics" (sounds much more appealing). They draw me in by pouring on the charm and then they "freak"! and desperately need space and air. By now, when I see a man behave this way, I know what's in store. The End.
So the question is whether I date these men because I want The End... Is that how my commitment phobia plays out? I can blame them - but I get my wish to be "free" and single again.
I think so.
Now that I am once again faced with this situation, I wonder if I should call it quits and try to find a relationship with someone who is not afraid...or is this just another reason for me not to commit to someone? You see my dilemma, right?
1 comment:
vividly.
Post a Comment