Thursday, July 21, 2005

Multi-Tasking at 1 AM

My daily medication is, shall we say, a bit harsh on my liver. Because it’s fun to test boundaries, I have sought out other pleasentries to imbibe that will add to the strain on that oddly shaped organ. Here is a list:

Gin
Wine
Beer
Gin
Gin
Gin
Beer
Ibuprofen
Gin

I would have to say that the boundary has been reached. Mission accomplished. Now, if only I could leave this bathroom…. (So glad it’s finally clean, though. Not a bad place to spend 45 minutes actually).

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I am sensing a pattern, but I can't quite put my finger on it...

Don't give up the gin. Great with tonic water and lime.

Ok. Give up the gin and feel better. I'll drink water with you anytime.

Did you have good reading material in the clean bathroom?

jm said...

Yes, read Julia Cameron's book - Starting from Scratch - about over coming writer's block. "Blockage" not so much problem for me at moment of reading book, however...

jdoc - your comments = good.
jm encourages all readers to comment as is huge ego boost - to jm.

Anonymous said...

Blockage would be a welcome relief, I imagine.