I have a theory that we are all the Stars of our own movie.
Problem is, due to my quirkiness and single status (without much romance), I have come to realize my role is really one of Best Supporting Actress. I am Joan Cusack. I’m great in other people’s movies – my own movie - not so interesting.
Now, though, I’m also very sick. And not at all a romantic kind of sick, but a very base, disgusting sick. Remember the sister in Like Water for Chocolate who marries her sister’s true love? She ends up unable to get out of bed, full of flatulence and has to eat mint leaves and no one finds her the least bit attractive. That’s me.
At this rate, I’ll soon be the villain. I hope to at least have a good costume.
2 comments:
Oooh. The villain would be cool. Then you'd have a nemesis.
Welcome home adm! So good to have you back. Did Mrs. M? Really ask about me? Was I THAT crazy on the dance floor? Seriously, was I "the crazy reception guest?"
Post a Comment