Ukemochi, the Japanese Shinto goddess of transformation, was killed by a god she offended (OK, she vomited on him) but then she transformed into beautiful and amazing things. It is my hope that, like with poor Ukemochi, good things will come of this spewing forth of words.
Saturday, May 20, 2006
This I Know For Sure
When you are walking with someone and suddenly have terrible gas, lead them into a grove of lilac trees and your problem is solved.
bdoc, I was thinking of you the other day when Matthew Mchaunehey (sp?) was telling Oprah that he doesn't wear deoderant because he likes the way he smells.
4 comments:
Did you do that with me? I'm onto you now. . .
Lilac trees can't even help me ....
bdoc, I was thinking of you the other day when Matthew Mchaunehey (sp?) was telling Oprah that he doesn't wear deoderant because he likes the way he smells.
You're cool that way.
jdoc, I'm so glad you're on to my tricks. It's nice to just put it out there and not have to hide in bushes.
Post a Comment