I walked past 3 of my favorite houses tonight:
The pink house with the red trim. The owners were putting the finishing touches on the garage.
The silver wolf house. A sign in the yard reads, "Funktional Art as seen on HGTV." A silver wolf on the garage door bounds up from the depths of a stoney hell with his orange eyes glowing and stone wolves howl at the sky from their perches in the yard.
And finally, the house protected by the shrine to St. Joseph. He stands in his own wooden shelter, his arms full of baby Jesus.
I love living in the city.
2 comments:
Does the wolf girl live in the wolf house?
nope! I told her she should go look at it, though. A woman lives there with her white dog that looks like a silver wolf. I see her sitting at her table in the evenings while her dog patrols the yard. I would like to know her.
Post a Comment