Monday, October 10, 2005

Whatever I feel like I wanna do. Gosh!

"I'm just calling to say that I'm dressing up as Napoleon Dynamite for Halloween. Thought you should know - cuz you always say I AM Napoleon Dynamite."

This makes me happy.

"It's gonna be really good cuz I got these moonboots, just like his. Oh, and I'm wearing aT-shirt that says 'vote for pedro.' And I'll take a pocket full of tatertots. Hmmm, wonder how I'll keep from squishing them when I'm dancing."

My brother is an amazing dancer. In my mind's eye I see him dancing in his living room in front of the large picture window of his condo on the golf course. He will learn the moves from the movie because he is detail oriented. Last year as either Dumb or Dumber, he destroyed the powderblue tux he rented with all the breakdancing (?) he did on the floor of the bar.

"Well, I'm gonna go now." He hates talking on the phone. "And, yeeess, I love you. GOSH!"

No comments: