Wednesday, March 15, 2006

Father Don't Freak

The previous post freaked the Father figure out and that was rather satisfying in an adolescent sort of way. So, of course I'm in search of more topics that could possibly bother him just as much. Any suggestions?

Today's theme song is Madonna's masterpiece "Papa Don't Preach" only I've changed the words to "Father Don't Freak." Yes, I WAS in Gifted and Talented in school ... however did you guess?

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Right when I read the title of this entry, I started to sing the song ... Papa don't preach, I'm in trouble deep, Papa don't preach, I've been losing sleep ...

I guess I'm an 80's girl whether I like it or not. And I do still love Madonna....

jm said...

Bdoc, someone needs to follow you around and make a "b-documentry" about a day in your life and then put music to it - all the songs that go through your head in a given day.

Anonymous said...

We could always bring up those "brownies", suggest the Parents get another dog, or his favorite the fact that none of his kids have a career, own a home, or are married. I can hear him now, "Where did I go wrong?" Dad if you are reading this, "I made up my mind, I'm keepin the baby!"