Wednesday, March 01, 2006

More Searching

I am in search of both an apartment and a new job. The potential to change my life - for either the better or the worse - is quite weighty. There are some terrible apartments out there! I walked around my favorite area last night and realized that parking has become extremely important to me. Here is a snapshot of my nerdiness but... I want to make sure there is enough parking for my book club, especially for the little mama who has to cart her child etc. It is a sign that I'm 31 - this need for parking and the desire to have a patio or someplace where I can grow things.

As for the job search - well - the more I work and the more I think about working for someone else, the more I think I should be investing my energy in something of my own. I have to put more thought into this, but I come from an entrepreneurial household and I'm finding it much more difficult to ignore the financial/business information I absorbed through osmosis while attempting to watch TV.

The problem with knowing what I want is that I want it that much more.

No comments: