Wednesday, March 01, 2006

Horoscope Horrors

Susan Miller, astrologist extroirdinaire, has paralyzed me with her take on March for poor Aquarius (me). Now, just remember that I'm looking for both a job AND an apartment and read what she has to say below:

Mercury is the planet of thinking and communication, and also rules shipping,
transportation, electronics, and all commerce. When Mercury is out of phase,
these areas tend to suffer. Be sure to back up your computer, lest you have a
crash. It's a good time to see old friends and redo projects to find flaws and
improve them, but not the time to launch anything new. If you are in the process
of interviewing for a job, and get an offer, try to give your acceptance in
April if possible. Don't plan to sign any contracts or important papers in March, and try not to announce any big decisions this month either.

We will have two major eclipses this month, too, a lunar eclipse in Virgo on March 14, and the other, a solar eclipse on March 29.

Until those eclipses have spoken you won't have all the facts. It may seem that you know everything you need to know, but certain key conditions around you are about to shift radically. That won't be apparent until after the eclipse delivers its message, so there is no way you would know what is being planned behind closed doors until later. If you make decisions early in the month, you may later regret your decision.

How can I do anything knowing I'm going to regret my decision - whatever decision that is? Does this mean I should turn the apartment down because I'll regret taking it or does it mean I'll regret not taking it? It's like the movie Terminator (I'm serious, the time warp factor in that movie kept my siblings and me awake for days) or a drawing by M.C. Escher.

5 comments:

aemelia said...

Susan who?

Exactly.

Nuff said.

Go and live life.

cmm said...

But this is opposite month. So predictions of doom and mayhem REALLY mean rapture and delight!
So do not fret. All will be well.

aemelia said...

Opposite month! Cmm, you are brilliant! I love it! JM, follow your heart.

jm said...

Opposite month? Is that like when we were in school and more our clothes backwards on backwards day?

ps< yes, it really is 4:02 AM and I just finished filing my federal taxes.

Anonymous said...

How can Susan say you may regret any big decisions made. We have to make decisions everyday, and who is to say which are big and which are small? Why have you decided to move? A lot of people in my life are doing the double change right now. I move every 6 months and work in differnet jobs constantly. What is regret? Is it a longing to return to how things were in the past? We can not go back or even maintain the status quo. Change occurs if you make decisions or not. At least when you make the decision you know who to blame. I choose to blame it on the sun and the moon, the planets and the stars.