Friday, March 24, 2006

Spring Blog Break

In a mere 4 hours I will wake up and make my way via bus, lightrail, tram and airplane to Hawaii. I overpacked - mostly food, tanktops and swimsuits.

I'm exhausted and have to go to bed but I just wanted to say that I've decide to re-post Yoga-Bitch (10/13/05), the piece that was the beginning of so much trouble for me. It's a step towards reclaiming this space and - really - he and I have moved beyond the issues around that post. In fact, you could even say we're friends. So, I'm celebrating. Enjoy the return of Yoga-Bitch.

And when I return, may I be less bitchy and more relaxed. I mean, it's Maui afterall....

Aloha!

3 comments:

cmm said...

Have a lovely time. Want to hear all about it when you're back, with a tan!

KC said...

sounds divine. enjoy!!

LH said...

i'm a little disappointed you haven't been island blogging. hurry back.