Thursday, March 23, 2006

Who's In Charge Here, Anyway?

If one more person tells me I'll fall in love ... just as soon as I'm "open to it" I can't be held responsible for my actions because I will be pleading insanity.

Am I wrong in thinking this is like telling a person with a disease that they'll heal as soon as they stop making themselves sick?

Or am I just in denial? (I don't want to hear about it, if I am)

4 comments:

Connie said...

Denial - hah!

I always say that you will fall in love just when you could care less. Example - after a series of shit face boyfriends, you are ready for a serious break. Your mind, heart and wallet need a break from dudes - and then all of a sudden, your knight in shining armor shows up. Damn!

aemelia said...

Seriously. You are in charge. Seriously.

Anonymous said...

You will fall in love when you stop making yourself sick. You know you can always count on me to say the right thing at the right time. Hey, maybe that is why I am single.

jm said...

jmtoo is single because I scare away all his girlfriends.