ED stayed with me last weekend. Adub thought he'd like our little city, and apparently our little city likes ED. In not so subtle ways, he was shown that he belongs here.
"Look at that." He's pointing at a gravestone on the otherside of the iron fence. "What?" I ask, and then I see it. His last name in giant letters.
We are leaving my apartment building and I decide to check my mailbox. "Oh my god." He points to the name on the next box. His last name.
We are in the grocery store looking through the Sunday paper for a restaurant review. We were the subject of the photographer's many pictures - well, and the clams and fish tacos, which the photographer gave us when he was done. We didn't find the Taste section, but... "Wait," he says as I toss aside a section. His name is in the headline.
No comments:
Post a Comment