Thursday, February 16, 2006

Update on Email Man

Several of you wanted to know how he responded to my blunt email:

"thanks for the nice note. i didn't know whether to laugh or cry. so i did a little of both.

The single quotation mark at the beginning is his. I don't know what it's supposed to mean. Was he trying to capitalize the t in thanks?

He went on to point out when he started a new paragraph and wrote about "crossing I's and dotting T's yes i know i got that backwards."

So, there was a hint of humor there and it was the first sign I'd seen of a personality. This makes me wonder if perhaps I've had it wrong all along. Don't be nice. Be a bitch. Don't be a Betty, be a Veronica. For my response I plan to really attack his manhood. Hmmm, how to do...how to do....

6 comments:

aemelia said...

I can tell you really want to know how to do!

Connie said...

How about a Betty with some carefully placed Veronica. I am impressed by a dude who would respond to that e-mail.

Anonymous said...

auto's right. A lesser man would have cowered away sans response. Another chance?

cmm said...

Oh, you could Professor Henry Higgins to his Eliza! There would be singing and dancing and grammar lessons. Yes!

Connie said...

I like the idea of singing and dancing to grammar lessons! Where do I sign up?

jm said...

Ah, yes. Now he wants to meet for a drink. I feel like my dentist just called to remind me of my semi-annual appointment.

Ok,auto, I'll be nice.

And singing and dancing would be fun....seriously, let's go ballroom dancing! Who's in?