Thursday, December 08, 2005

The Brothers




The long awaited photos from Halloween have arrived! Here is my brother MM as his alter ego, you guessed it, Napoleon. Oh, and his good friend Pedro.





Jmtoo (seen here as Ace Ventura) reported to me that MM refused to come out of character for even a minute. While there were others trying to look like Napoleon, none came so close to actually BEING Napoleon - and MM walked away with a lot of prize money.

"So he ended up staying at the after-party and I went home at like 3 or 4 to get some sleep. But then MM called me at 10 to come pick him up. When I got there, he was sitting on the curb, still fully dressed as Napoleon, wig and glasses still on, and the first thing he says to me is, "Gaaahhhshh, I've been waiting forEVer." He was STILL in character ... at 10 o'clock the next morning!"

Hmmm. Still in character? - Or just being himself?




5 comments:

Anonymous said...

All I need to know is - did he learn the dance? The dance is key to BECOMING Napoleon; being ONE with Napoleon.

jm said...

Good question...one of the brothers will have to fill us in on the dancing issue.

BTW - jmtoo - you're looking mighty thin in this picture. I'm so used to your football days - I still imagine you that way - not as the yoga god that you are now.

Anonymous said...

Oh, he didn't just learn the dance, he pulled it off in the final dance-off round of the costume contest. The police women and french maids were forced to slutify, but to no avail. That's pretty good dancing when you can get a bunch of drunk college boys to scream for you instead of them. I have never been so proud of my brother as that night. Of course I am referring to the part before he got really drunk and bailed out of the car and wrestled Pedro, then they both puked up a bit and he refused to get back in the car. Which explains the call early the next morning.

jm said...

I can't believe I missed that!

Anonymous said...

hours later...
Oh Yeah, BTW skinny? OK i'll give ya that. Try living in Sidney, MT
Single, White, Male, Vegetarian. Motel style with no kitchen.
SWMV SEEKS good home cookin'


P.S. Can a Brother get a spell check on that?