Monday, December 05, 2005

A Warm Welcome

My college roommate and good friend, CMM, is an amazing writer and a new mom. She is also very close to becoming a doctor but has taken the year off to be with her son. So many of you have this in common - the mother archetype - and I see the joy and the struggle and the sheer exhaustion in your writing. You are all so brave to put it our there - to tell the truth.

Thanks, CMM, for taking us with you on your new adventures - both internal and external. Here is a link to CMM's blog:
http://gabrielskazoo.blogspot.com/

2 comments:

cmm said...

aw sweetie, you're my inspiration. i love it that you're out there, writing this stuff. it's got to be said. and you make me smile.

jm said...

I love your blog. It reminds me of all the beautiful letters I've received from you over the years.