"What the...hell?" Something was on my head.
"The man panties!" They belong to brother Jmtoo.
"They really are panties. There's no hole in the front, for, you know."
"Where is the camera? I want to put a picture of these babies on the blog."
"Do you want me to model them?"
"Um, maybe I'll just leave it to the readers' imaginations. These things are clean, aren't they?"
5 comments:
My offer still stands. I am wearing them right now as a matter of fact. Yes, they are claen I just turned them inside out this morning. I love my man panties. No bunching, or getting the head stuck in useless holes. You can take that last line however you'd like.
Yes, please. jm's readers would like a picture. I am a visual learner.
A picture would be good. i have to concur.
You make me laugh, jmtoo. I think you will have to take a photo of yourself in your underwear and send it to me. Before you know it, man paties will be sweeping the nation.
Did my sister just request a picture of me in my under-roos via the internet? What happens when someone walks in on me taking photos of myself in panties?
Post a Comment