Wednesday, January 25, 2006

I Love Facials - But I'm a Sucker for Product

Last night jdoc bought me a facial for my birthday. It was lovely!

When I walked into AVEDA, I had a small blemish above my lip. By the time I got home, it was three times larger.

This morning I woke with a third eye above my lip. This "beauty mark" would make Cindy Crawford jealous.

And this tourmaline charged eye cream I bought...what!?! I spent how much? No, really....

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Told a pal a work that I had a facial and her response was, "I love those, but totally break out after." You are not alone.

jm said...

Still, it was totally worth it!

Anonymous said...

WHAT is the purpose of a facial if it makes one break out? I say hide those bastards under all the dirt and dead skin I can find. Call me vain. I just commented to boyfriend that I don't get them anymore. THE NEXT DAY I awoke with a big Mama right on my chin, smack-dab in the middle. UGH.

aemelia said...

I hear that you must suffer for beauty.