I dreamt that my car stalled on the interstate. There were several cars stalled (at very even intervals) and no cars actually ON the interstate. I got out and started walking towards another driver - a man. He turned around and was wearing a black mask and holding a weapon.
"Um, I think I'll turn around and go the other direction for help." But I knew he had seen me and I felt him coming up behind me. He grabbed me from behind and FORCED me to look at pictures on his laptop (might even have been a computer game) and I was shading my eyes. "I haven't seen you, I have no idea who you are," while he jabbed a gun in my side. I thought he'd never let me go. I sat on my heels with my hands around my eyes, pretending to look at the computer while trying to get somebody's attention.
Somehow, I got away and ran to a classroom where all my friends were waiting. "You'll never believe what happened to me! But I can't tell you. You'll have to wait and read about it on my blog!"
4 comments:
Jah, verrrry in-tereshting, Fraulein. Vat vere ze pictures?
Something to do with the phallus for sure.
This SCREAMS phallus.
And Blog Obsession. It's in the DSV.
Must admit to obession with both phallus and blog.
One summer sister and I taught lil bro daily vocab words. We taught him 'phallus' on the day we ate lunch at Olive Garden...bread sticks...you see where this is headed. HEAD! HA! Excellent Freudian slip.
Post a Comment