Friday, August 05, 2005

Blog Break

I am leaving for a week for two weddings. Hopefully, I will not feel compelled to dirty dance with a cardboard cutout of Britney Spears at either of these events – but some of my urges just can’t be helped. I will write more when I return but I will leave you with this:

I recently ventured into the restroom here at work and, instead of shedding my pants, I immediately began to unbutton my blouse. What’s with THAT?

PS< last night I made AMAZING banana bread muffins using honey and almond flour instead of sugar and wheat flour…in immortal words of Bridget Jones, “Suspect may be something of culinary genius, as well.”

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Very sad about the blog break, but glad that you'll be channeling Molly Ringwald on the dance floor. You will, won't you?

jm said...

Sadly, Molly made no appearances last week. One wedding didn't have dancing, per se, and the other - well - there was a band but it was like being at the Turf club. We "watched" the band play. Very odd and worthy of a true blog entry, which I will do from home tonight because I can now!

So exhausted...

Anonymous said...

JM, I think you should post the recipe for your delicious sounding culinary genius muffins. I would love to try them...