What?!?
YOU CHOSE TO READ THIS. There was no gun.
And apprently this topic makes for good television as well. Check it out!
http://www2.oprah.com/health/yourbody/slide/slide_yourbody_digestion_101.jhtml
(if link doesn't work - can't help you right now - I'm working! - will have to figure out later)
5 comments:
jm, the link didn't work for me.
http://www2.oprah.com/health/yourbody/slide/slide_yourbody_digestion_101.jhtml
I wish I could poop like a normal person too. . . wait, what is normal? Here is a story for you that will make you be thankful for your poop. On our 5 day float down the Main Salmon, one girl didn't use the groover the ENTIRE time. Groover - a large ammo can that everyone on the trip uses to poop in. Yes it is gross, but so is not going for FIVE DAYS!
Ugh - Who knew I'd have to learn computer code when I started blogging?!?! Blogger has "real easy tutorials" on this and I still can't get it to work.
horoscope today said: stay in bed.
Auto - that story is shocking! Was she unable to go or just choosing not to? Who makes that choice for 5 days?!
I was happy to hear that the average person farts 14 times per day - I'm soooooooooooooo healthy!!
14 times a day. Well once again I am above average! Everyone always referred to me as special. Well, i guess that is better than different, which is something I think I want, but am secretly afraid to death of.
Post a Comment