Actually, she lost her breath while walking yesterday and couldn’t catch it – couldn’t keep up with it. Worried me to death. ( I am so excited about being an AUNT – and I will be snooty and pronounce that as ONT because I can).
Her belly is huge but she still looks like Nikki Taylor – pregnant. You can’t tell she’s pregnant from the back and, when I was visiting her, I kept catching these women giving her the evil eye because she’s so beautiful, thin and glowing. She’s used to it, but I wanted to hurt those women.
She’s gorgeous! You get to look at her – enjoy the view, bitch.
2 comments:
Oh you crack me up - sorry I worried you! You'll be happy to know that I went to the doctor on Friday and everything is going great with the baby - just 6 weeks to go. She's going to be so lucky to have you as an "ont" (which is how a lot of people actually say it on the east coast - or "ontie" - oh so snooty). Have the preggers waddle now and am getting huge, so thanks for the ego boost (although overly generous) - love that you've always got my back!
JK! So glad to have you comment! I love the new pictures. You are amazingly huge! She's going to be as big as you were. I can't wait to meet her.
Post a Comment