Ukemochi, the Japanese Shinto goddess of transformation, was killed by a god she offended (OK, she vomited on him) but then she transformed into beautiful and amazing things. It is my hope that, like with poor Ukemochi, good things will come of this spewing forth of words.
Tuesday, November 22, 2005
Counting my Blessings
Hmmmm -
Just noticed: There is a rather large hole in the crotch of the black pants I'm wearing today.
Good thing I'm wearing black underwear.
Good thing I'm wearing any underwear at all.
2 comments:
Anonymous
said...
Mdoc told me a story about how she teased a co-worker that she might not be wearing underwear when she was told that she shouldn't get her "panties in a bundle." Too much information .... I think it's wrong for parents to wear anything but granny underwear, whether I have children or not....
2 comments:
Mdoc told me a story about how she teased a co-worker that she might not be wearing underwear when she was told that she shouldn't get her "panties in a bundle." Too much information .... I think it's wrong for parents to wear anything but granny underwear, whether I have children or not....
Nice repairs, by the way. I didn't even notice.
Post a Comment