At 5:30 this morning I finished reading a book, still couldn't sleep, so I got up and got ready for the day.
I didn't sleep at all last night. Not even for one second. I couldn't. I'm not stressed. I'm not worried. I was pretty bored to tell the truth.
I tried all the tricks, even did that yoga move where you lie with your legs up against the wall.
Nothing worked.
Now, though, now I don't think I'd have any trouble sleeping....
2 hours down - only 8 1/2 more to go.
3 comments:
In order to stay awake, you should post more entries. That way, I'll stay awake too.
Did you know that you can get triptophene in pill form? One pill is the equivalent of eating 12 whole turkeys.
Dear god! i hope it doesn't contain that many callories! Can you even drive after 12 whole turkeys?
Post a Comment