"So, what do you want for Christmas?" Brother jmtoo has "drawn" my name.
Hmm, how do I tell him, "What I really need is new bras - size 34B please."
It's like buying him tighty whiteys. Ain't gonna happen.
"Um, why don't you just make a donation in my name."
Maybe I AM a coward, but I'm not sure I could wear a bra picked out by my little brother.
No offense, Bra,... I mean, Bro.
8 comments:
JM, you are a great sister. I would have said it's the only thing in the whole world that I wanted and watched him squirm to get out of it. Fun times.
Our fam isn't doing gifts - we're going to CHICO!! WAHOOOO!!! You should join us there for a night.
Love Chico! Will be there with my fam for the new year celebration - it's tradition. We always have the same waiter, a cute guy from Chicago who moved to MT to fish. His family fears he will end up a nice meal for bears. You should talk him up!
Hey! I'm going to Chico too! What a coincidence.
I'm going to Chico, too! Whoa, dude.
Party at Chico Hot Springs in Pray, MT!!!
Drinks are on me! This is a coincidence, I am going to Chico Too! JM, if you needed a new bra why didn't you tell me. Hey, I bought you your first one didn't I?
Terr-Dogg
This is like deja vu all over agian. I too will be in Chico over the holidays! For the record I would have no quarrels with buying my sis a bra. Just do not try to buy me tighty whiteys ok. I have started to wear man-panties anyway. Just ask the sisters they loved it when my hippie ass hung them out on the clothes line cause I hate drying clothes with heat.
MAN PANTIES!!!!
Ah, god, I'm laughing so hard I peed a little.
Post a Comment