"Do you have a minute? I have a question about those lung cases..."
"Can I see that pad?"
I hand over my 3x5 inch lined Post-It pad on which I've scribbled a few notes.
I watch in horor as he takes half of it and gives me back the other half. The smaller half. At least he returned my notes, but now I have the sticky part exposed on the bottom. It will stick to everything! He didn't even ask me.
"I was just thinking I needed something bigger to write on. Lucky for me you showed up." - yeah, aren't you just the luckiest guy ever.
Old Pet Peeve: People who STEAL my cookie dough (you know who you are)
New Pet Peeve: People who STEAL my office supplies (just ask the cookie dough stealer what you can expect as retaliation)
2 comments:
All I can say is he better bring a change of clothes to work with him. The author should not give her secrets away so readily, you never know who might use them against you just to get your goat. Now if you'll excuse me I have to return my co-workers label maker.
You'll never get your hands on my goat! You can't be trusted with livestock, bro.
have I told you lately that I love you?
Post a Comment