Tomorrow I am going to the art museum on the campus of the University with some friends to see an exhibit on women artists. Then we'll head over to Annie's Parlor for a hamburger and malts. I've been dreaming about the malt all day. I can't wait.
Sunday, however, I am going horseback riding.
FUN, you say? Well, yes, but that was before everyone predicted 100 degree weather. Horseback riding requires one to wear jeans. And boots. I want to wear nothin' but my underwear and sit in front of the fan with my feet in a tub of cold water.
And yet, I'm excited to ride again. I used to teach horseback riding to my campers when I was a counselor in the summers during college. Sugar was my favorite. She was, as her name implies, a sweet animal. I'm still looking forward to it, despite the heat which will keep us from running the horses hard; a good thing because I suck at galloping... ok, trotting is a bit challenging as well. My netherside, you know, is not used to such activity.
1 comment:
I hope horseback riding was a blast! Remember the sunscreen? Hee hee.
Post a Comment