Friday, July 07, 2006

Reason #57 to cut the blogging short

It's hot out - Super Hot - and the coffee shop's air-conditioning is weak at best. Now, they decide to roast the beans. Now. I say just put them on the side walk and stir them with a garden rake! But no, they must use the giant red roaster that takes up the space of my living room and could melt the ice caps.

I have to get out of here. I'm melting! Meeelllttttiiiinnnnggggg............

3 comments:

cmm said...

It's so unfair! I check your blog every day and when there is new stuff I positively gorge upon it. I cannot dole it out over a few readings. I've been the same with Halloween candy, too, ever since I was a kid. Damn the evil internet gods!

nicole said...

I agree cmm! I hate that you are a coffee-shop-only blogger. Well, I don't really hate it because at least you are still posting - so keep up the posting - we love to read it!!

jm said...

thanks guys. I miss reading your blogs, too, and totally OD when I get the chance to read them.