Friday, July 14, 2006

Naked Hikers... Do It With Their Boots On

A friend recently shared with me that he has, like me, hiked naked. With his boots on.

I did this in the mountains of MT near our condo in Big Sky while the rest of my family was rafting down the river. (You guys didn't know that, did you.)

Having confessed this to him, I felt like a freak. But he assures me that he has done it, and therefore, I feel there must be many many more of us out there.

Reveal yourselves!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yes, I knew about that. You told me when you did it. I thought to my self, "How strange".

Now I seem to be getting so forgetful you will probable read or hear about me doing something like that.

Terr-Dogg

Connie said...

I will have to try that. I have camped and rafted naked, but not hiked. . .

jm said...

Damn, Dad! Is there anything I haven't already told you? Have I no secrets from you? (sigh) I guess you are destined to be the witness to my life. Hope you enjoy it!

jm said...

Auto,
You should totally try it! You and Husband could do it together. (don't forget the bugspray!)