I was supposed to go to a friend's cabin this weekend and swim in the lake and eat forbidden food. I ended up staying up all night running to the bathroom and trying to catch some sleep during the day. I went to the grocery store for salmon and barely made it home. Leaving the apartment is difficult, so I've watched 3 seasons of Northern Exposure, read 4 books and eaten a lot of scrambled eggs.
Brother jmtoo called me and we ended up breathing into the phone together because I have no energy and nothing interesting to say and he's suffering post traumatic stress from having attended his high school reunion.
I promised myself a cherry chocolate muffin if I could get it together enough to get out of the house. I'm here at the coffee shop and just looking at the muffins made me feel ill.
I hate these lost weekends.
No comments:
Post a Comment