Friday, July 07, 2006

Step Right Up and See!

I just saw the World's Longest Chin Hair and it didn't even require a cross-country road trip like the Worl's Largest Ball of Twine. No, the chin hair was right in front of my nose the whole time, or rather, under my nose.

I decided that something like this could be lucrative should I feel the need to make a living as a a roadside attraction, so I've gelled it up nice and good to make it stand on end. I must say, it gives me the appearance of an Egyptian Pharaoh.

Step two is to advertise on billboards in China:

"10,000 miles to The World's Longest Chin Hair!"

It worked for Wall Drug.

4 comments:

aemelia said...

Oy. I have a friend who has three long curly ones growing out of a mole. She refuses to pluck them.

cmm said...

Rogue hairs. I'm convinced they grow inordinately fast, as well as long. I just hate to think that I was walking around for weeks with a two-inch chin hair (true story) for the whole world to see and snicker at. Perhaps that explains everything, though.

Connie said...

I have two chin hairs. I TRY to remember to pluck them. They are actually more like wiskers, stout and dark. They grow out of a scar. They grow so fast, perhaps I should forget to pluck and when I donate my hair to locks of love those can go too.

jm said...

You make me laugh! So good to have company. Let's call these the chin hair chronicles.